Friday, April 19, 2013

I Worship When...

Calvary is working through a series called Stronger and this Sunday Adrian is speaking on growing stronger in worship. As a musician, music always comes to mind when I consider worship and I love to worship God through music. Everyone worships God differently and I shot and edited this video we're showing on Sunday of my friends sharing how they worship the Lord. I upgraded to Final Cut Pro X yesterday and it changed my life. I recorded audio on my Zoom H4N and being that I had such a limited time frame to shoot and edit this video and was using a new video editing platform I didn't spend much time editing the audio. What you hear is all straight off the SD card. I'm pretty impressed with that device!!

I Worship God When... from Collin Stoddard on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment